Ok so ive posted about scrapbooking now its time for parchment craft, last year i started p.c but didnt really know wht i was doing so it went away in the cupboard not to be got out until now, lol i finally plucked up the guts to have another go at it and i think i got the knack of it this time lol, so i made this set
its for a scrapbook page intended to go around a picture......




6 comments:
I love the parchment you did, I haven't done it myself but yours is different than I have seen before.
ty cazzy ive still gotta finish the scrapbook page tho i like bein different
Wow!! your parchment craft is soooo beautiful. Well done!!
Very nice, gives me ideas about how to create one's own embellishments!
I have not done parchment before and yours make me really want to have a go,they look so delicate and are absolutely gorgeous I bet they took ages to make.
hi thnks for all the lovelly comments i started this last year lol at christmas as it was a prezzie lol and havernt got it out till this year lol the outfit took between 2-3 days it was all the edges tht took the time lol
thnks again for the comments i might start selling my stuff im not 100% sure yet as i dont know who'd buy em how long thed take and how much thed cost lol
Post a Comment